We're delighted to have MoonPay as a sponsor of NFT Paris 2023!
MoonPay, the world’s leading Web3 infrastructure company, and MoonPay’s CEO, Ivan Soto-Wright, will be on the main stage for a fireside chat this Friday, February 24.
Read more about MoonPay below!
Here's our content in-brief:
- MoonPay: Learn about what the company does and when it was founded, as well as its mission and vision for the future of Web3.
- Features and Solutions: Find out about MoonPay’s solutions, such as its on- and off-ramps, NFT Checkout, and HyperMint.
- Our Partnership: MoonPay x NFT Paris
MoonPay is the leading Web3 infrastructure company active in more than 160 countries and is trusted by 500+ partners, including leading wallets, commercial brands, and applications.
Its on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides users an easy way to convert between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using popular payment methods like debit and credit cards and Apple Pay. The company also releases products that make other aspects of Web3 easier for users. For example, in January, 2022, it launched NFT Checkout, an industry-first NFT plug-and-play solution that allows users to purchase an NFT with a credit or debit card.
Four months later it launched Hypermint, a self-service platform that enables users to create and deploy smart contracts at scale.
MoonPay is active in the NFT community and is a leading advocate for creator autonomy. Prominent digital artists have used MoonPay’s products and platform, including Emonee LaRussa, Seneca, and Bobby Hundreds. New York artist and poet Amber Vittoria was MoonPay's first “Artist in Residence”, a program created to support emerging artists in the NFT space.
Here are some of the key features, services, and solutions offered by MoonPay:
- On- and Off-Ramps: MoonPay provides businesses with solutions that easily allow customers to convert fiat into cryptocurrency and vice-versa. Built within a robust regulatory stack, this feature comes with instant identity verifications (KYC & onboarding), ensuring users won't have to pass the KYC process twice.
- NFT Checkout: For brands, creators, and marketplace platforms that want to allow users to buy and sell digital collectibles on any blockchain network using credit and debit cards as payment methods. This feature enables NFTs sellers to receive daily payouts for their token sales in USDC (USD Coin) stablecoin.
- Hypermint: An enterprise-level NFT minting solution that allows users to create, launch, and manage scalable Web3 projects and NFT collections, including the creation of smart contracts and APIs, using MoonPay's SDK. It delivers the highest performing and most scalable Web3 minting infrastructure for enterprises and large volume activations.The Hypermint feature currently supports three of the major blockchain networks, Ethereum, Polygon, and Solana.
Other notable features from MoonPay include NFT Gallery, which allows users to explore the NFT space by looking up an address on the Ethereum and Polygon networks, and Concierge which allows high net-worth users to securely purchase NFTs.
Another interesting feature worth mentioning is MoonPay's learning Portal, where users can access educational resources that will help them improve their Web3 knowledge of .
Detailed and easy-to-follow documentation regarding MoonPay's solutions and features is also available on its official website, making it easy for users and businesses to understand every aspect of MoonPay’s infrastructure.
With all these features, it's easy to see why MoonPay is a market leader in the crypto payments industry, and we thank them for making onboarding to Web3 easy!
We're proud to be sponsored by MoonPay.
Come down to meet with the brilliant minds behind this company, and find out more about their latest initiatives in Web3.
MoonPay is playing a huge role in the crypto industry by simplifying Web3 for brands and consumers.
So, see you down at the booths during NFT Paris 2023, coolkidz!
Tickets are live now! Check out our website to save your spot in NFT Paris.
For the latest news & updates
Join our newsletter